Avatar Icon
How do I change the icon on my name from the white circle of doom, with my phone? I’ve looked into settings and all that but I don’t see an option.
Tagged:
Community Manager
How do I change the icon on my name from the white circle of doom, with my phone? I’ve looked into settings and all that but I don’t see an option.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you click on the icon that's representing your profile right now, so it takes you to your profile page, click on Edit Profile - scroll down to where it says "Change My Picture" - if you click on that, you will be taken to the Avatar Pool where you can choose a new avatar.
You’re awesome, thank you!