The Snowmen Heist
BHVR don’t want you to know this but the snowmen in the trials are free, you can take them home. I have escaped while wearing 458 snowmen.
BHVR don’t want you to know this but the snowmen in the trials are free, you can take them home. I have escaped while wearing 458 snowmen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...wait, really?
Excuse me, I have a....uh...something to do.
I'll generally let anyone who tries it go, because it's way too funny not to.
Last year they exploded once you crossed the escape line.
You’ve played 458 games since yesterday? I think you need an intervention
Yeah, I'm thinking this is an exaggeration. You'd have to play 19 games per hour for 24 straight hours. That's about 1 match every 3 minutes.
It's a meme