Adding Pictures on these forums from phone
I have tried to add a few game related pictures from my phone, they won’t load up. Am I doing something wrong? From an Iphone
Tagged:
Community Manager
I have tried to add a few game related pictures from my phone, they won’t load up. Am I doing something wrong? From an Iphone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been struggling as well. Images seem to be reduced to a single pixel.
Weirdly, it doesn't seem to be the case for all images. I can upload Rainbow Bird images just fine.
Lol you are right!! Rainbow bird loaded just fine, my in game pics do not 🤨
This was very weird, I think I've resolved it though - did the old "switch it off and switch it back on again" and it seemed to have worked!!
So you should be able to upload pictures now without any issues.
me and my coworker can confirm, it seems to have worked!