Random ######### Mid Loop

Dear BHVR, remove the random ass boxes and ######### from the middle of loops because all it does is ######### up my looping. As killer, I have no other option other than to walk all the way around something to continue looping. To many loops are safe for survivors to loop. and by those extra things being in the way only make it stronger. And as for some one who plays Blight, I get caught in these things trying to bump off of them and end up sliding mid rush into them, losing my rush, and letting the survivor get distance.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I mean, it can negatively affect survivors too. There’s nothing more annoying than rounding a T+L to get blocked by a hay bale.

    I agree though, this should be a priority. The loops in this game are so ingrained in our heads and it’s making mind games harder to pull off or read when you don’t even know if there’s something around the corner to throw off that rhythm.

    Yeah I mean Im sure it affects survivors to but I havent played much survivor lately so I am only speaking on my experience as killer. But at most tiles now a days you cant even mind game. Like your just wasting time trying to. All you can do its break the pallet and keep going but by breaking the pallet the survivors get so much distance thet are already at another pallet. Like the new Macmillian tiles are ass for killers, the now Autohaven, ass for survivors. Its just amazing to me how something that wasnt an intended mechanic has become the core of the game. And like they keep adding anti loop killers and it just gets boring after a while. For example, the Knight is just a worse Artist. And you cant even use his power half the time because the random ######### in the way stops you from activating it