Haven't played since the Update!
I literally haven't touched this game since the update. The new engine ######### this game over huge. Too many new bugs, game crashes, loud audio & it's too bright. I do like the contrast, but pls tell me they're fixing this quick. Also lobby wait time... GG!
Comments
Why make a thread about it?
Because it is a matter he cares about. He likes the game and is displeased with the changes. Why do you feel you should call him out? Opinions matter, especially in a business setting. He is the client, and he wants them to know he is not happy. No harm to you, why do you feel you have to jump on his chit @Poweas
I'm asking a QUESTION not ATTACKING him. You overreact a lot to a simple question. This issue has been going around the forums it's nothing new.
But yeah it's been annoying since the update.
If you haven't played then how would you know about any issues? Just parroting what you hear on forums? There are new bugs in the game and I have had it crash 3 times on me since the patch, but I wouldn't call it unplayable. Minus the bugs and crashes, the performance has gone up substantially for me on PS4 in terms of framerate.
BHVR is on the job, leave it to them!
Well, we will chalk that up to missunderstanding then. That said, your post did not seem anything less than attacking, so my apologies. Either way, the guy has a point, and a thread opened on it is better than us letting it slide by.
Feedback?