Snow-ED and Blood Warden
Had a killer earlier act like he was a Snowman in the end game near a gate, get a NOED down, and get two kills thanks to Blood Warden.
It was actually super fun >:3
Had a killer earlier act like he was a Snowman in the end game near a gate, get a NOED down, and get two kills thanks to Blood Warden.
It was actually super fun >:3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the best description of Guerilla Warfare I've seen in my life.
That's one of the first ideas that comes to mind when you realise you can "camp" the exit gates.
Most of the survivors I've versed today weren't too experienced (judging by the moves, not the prestige level) so I'd feel a bit icky using a trick like that on them ^_^.