Toxicity within new event
Why are people being toxic during this event? Wanted to do a game session with my friends, we are not toxic or anything.. But are getting super try-hardy killers that are being bad sports about the snowmen, and slugging at 5 gens.. No chance to explore or have fun with the event whatsoever.
I'm not making this a killer vs survivor issue as im sure there are survivors like it too.. But why?.. This event is so horrible.
Comments
There are survivors that blind killers in snowmen who are just looking to hi5 and play around.Survivors that just gen rush and message you after and ask if you like it.
My first survivor match, the killer and I high-fived in the snowmen and it was a beautiful moment. All of my other matches, I got tunnelled out at five gens, held in the basement by Insidious Camping Bubba, constantly stunned as killer, and trolled by my teammates as survivor.
Thankfully, the cosmetics seem easy to get, so I don't have to play that much, but it's been a rough couple of days.
Also, now that the snowmen don't give you an extra health state (which is good -- they shouldn't have before), no one is really using them. There's not a lot of jolly, whimsical frolicking.