Thoughts on the new forums?
Also just testing out the forum editor etc.
Hello! I made it in! One of the first it seems like lol.
@burnettakam80 said:Hello! I made it in! One of the first it seems like lol.
@burnettakam80 said:
Hey there. Well, seems to be around 200 so far. Just nobody commenting yet.
Well it's the first time I really used a forum myself, for commenting and posting. I would say it is fine, still trying to figure things out.
yoooo! i think this is dope
This looks pretty good
Forums are cool
@s4muka10 said:Forums are cool
@s4muka10 said:
๐
It is pretty cool indeed ! Hello everyone :D
I'm still a bit lost though, but slowly understanding how forums work haha
It be feelin wack.
@Anokaa said:It is pretty cool indeed ! Hello everyone :D I'm still a bit lost though, but slowly understanding how forums work haha
@Anokaa said:
Definitely NOT the discord experience. Much slower than IRC chat.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello! I made it in! One of the first it seems like lol.
Hey there. Well, seems to be around 200 so far. Just nobody commenting yet.
Well it's the first time I really used a forum myself, for commenting and posting. I would say it is fine, still trying to figure things out.
yoooo! i think this is dope
This looks pretty good
Forums are cool
๐
It is pretty cool indeed ! Hello everyone :D
I'm still a bit lost though, but slowly understanding how forums work haha
It be feelin wack.
Definitely NOT the discord experience. Much slower than IRC chat.