Bone Chill This Year - A Plea

If you really want to bring the snowmen back (ugh), please make sure that they work properly this time.

That means:

  • They don't instantly remove Ghostface's mark
  • Victor can actually break them
  • They cannot block instadown/exposed attacks

I know some people find these fun, but they shouldn't be able to completely counter entire killer kits.

Comments

  • I'll admit I only started playing DBD recently but have heard horror stories of last year's Xmas event and how bad it was for killers.

    At least I won't have to turn my heating on to start sweating for a 2k ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Bloodraven said:

    I'll admit I only started playing DBD recently but have heard horror stories of last year's Xmas event and how bad it was for killers.

    At least I won't have to turn my heating on to start sweating for a 2k ๐Ÿ˜…

    It wasn't so much that it was a big advantage for survivors (it wasn't), but events should be side agnostic.

    The issue was that the snowmen were bugged.