So, what will you be doing with your unexpected free time on Wednesday 7th December 2022 from 1.30pm

I feel anxiety. The feeling of being homeless, without a place to go, is nearly overwhelming.

I keep telling me that this is also an opportuninty to explore other regions of the internet, but I am mostly scared. Who knows what I might find? Will I find my way back? Will things have changed, probably in a subtle way, looking the same on the outside, but under the skin, The Entity stirs and shifts and makes it unseen moves?

But maybe I am overthinking things and I could be asleep, not even noticing anything.

Comments

  • Constantly clicking refresh like a cocaine addict sniffing as they are coming down but are out of cocaine...

    Either that or working and forgetting the site is down. One or the other!

  • Wondering if this means we finally get more avatars.

    Also, 1:30PM, where? ET?

  • Iโ€™ll be working, playing Clash Royale (an equally infuriating game and potato teammates) and falling into a deep dark pit known as Reddit.

    I hope they improve this site on mobile ๐Ÿ™

  • Perfect timing for me. Iโ€™ll be studying for an exam tomorrow and shouldnโ€™t be on the forums anyway so itโ€™s one less distraction for me.

    Although, 1:30 in which time zone?

  • .... uhm Reading literature ofc. hurhurhurhur ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›

  • Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

  • @Emeal said:

    .... uhm Reading literature ofc. hurhurhurhur ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›

    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!!