Are killer pips not working?

Hey all,

I've noticed a few times that I have managed to kill all the survivors in a match but only get one pip. I thought we were supposed to get double-pipped if we killed all four.

Thanks

Comments

  • Nope. It is also important how many Hooks you got and if you camped or not. If you killed the Survivors super-fast and got a 4K with only 4 Hooks in total, this will not be a double pip.

    Basically, for the Pip-System, each side has to hope that the other side is somewhat competent, otherwise they wont pip (which is fine IMO, since it is not really a challenge to beat some Baby Survivors or a Baby Killer).

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Hey all,

    I've noticed a few times that I have managed to kill all the survivors in a match but only get one pip. I thought we were supposed to get double-pipped if we killed all four.

    Thanks

    Nope pips are based on emblems and the emblems required depend on what your current grade is.

    The Emblem System, also just referred to as "Emblems", is a Ranking Game Mechanic used to determine a Player's Grade.It was originally introduced with Patch 1.9.4. Before Grades were implemented with Patch 5.2.0, Emblems played an integral role in Dead by Daylight's matchmaking system for ranked Trials, as it determined a Player's Rank and thereby how they would be matched.Since reworking Ranks into Grades, the Emblem System no longer determine one's matchmaking scoring and merely track successf


  • Okay, what about when survivors decide to DC when they are dead on hook? I mean after I have hooked them and then they just DC because they would die anyways. How does that factor into things?