Question about Hex: Face the Darkness
I just played a game with the Plague where no one was screaming, just the auras were showing. Is it a bug or do I not understand the perk?
I just played a game with the Plague where no one was screaming, just the auras were showing. Is it a bug or do I not understand the perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You won’t hear scream audio across the map, it will just show a location bubble (like what Doctor sees with his blast) and when this happens it will also show auras for 2 seconds. Survivors also need to be outside your terror radius for it to do anything.
Ok, thanks for answering.