New dbd bug?
Hooked and still got hatch, has it happened to anyone else, I linked the clip.
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit
Tagged:
Mod
Hooked and still got hatch, has it happened to anyone else, I linked the clip.
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't find it game breaking and should be easy to fix.
I've seen it once before. Happens when hatch opens under a hook, it seems to prioritise the hatch
That is so hilarious xD
"Nope I won't hang her but dive into that weird looking hole in the ground!"
I've seen another clip of it on TikTok,it ofc needs to be fixed but it's so funny.
I would low key love for this to happen to me. I would cherish the clip FOREVER.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.