I played normally every match with the Knight and this is what happened...
Playstyle: No hook camping, no proxy camping and no slugging. No exploits, no MYC or other perks that encourage hook camping. No 4 gen slowdown perks. Only use 4 perks in combination (Aura, regression, slowdown and whatever I feel like it)
4k: 2
3k: 32
2k: 87
1k: 72
0k: 10
Suicide on hook: 8
Disconnects: 15 (Most were playing on playstation or xbox and the cursor bug isn't fixed until next patch)
Total kills: 193 - 15 - 8 = 170
These matches were very tough to play. I tried also not to be sweaty but by god I had to force myself not to for the simple fact that almost every survivor brought their strongest perks, items and offerings. I didn't give up on this experiment and I'm quite surprised with the results. I mostly had matches where I ended up with a 2K but most survivors weren't that serious or they made stupid mistakes at the end game for some reason.
Comments
This is about what I would expect
So you got about a 47% kill rate. Pretty much what I would expect.
That's about right yeah
Me too. My comment 'quite surprised' is extremely sarcastic.
So fallowing strict rules... No Camping, no Tunneling, no use of perks
Yea sounds right to me
Now just imagine if every Killer did this... I wonder what the stats would be
high tier killers would still slay regardless
All depends on who is using them...
If there were a perkless mode we would see