Filling a lobby takes WAY too long at high ranks after rank reset
I just waited over half an hour to fill a lobby at rank 2.
One person was AFK when the game began, another tried to ######### me over with a purple flashlight, failed, and then disconnected.
And I had to wait half an hour with this. Before rank reset the lobby times were actually fine but rank reset ######### that over completely.
Either get rid of that dumbass rank reset which accomplishes pretty much nothing because high rank has absolutely no meaning or adjust the matchmaking to ignore rank once people wait 5+ minutes to be able to play the game.
Comments
When I play as a killer, I almost always get a pip.
When I play as a survivor, it depends.
Killer camps and tunnels one guy and I gen rush and survive --> Black pip
I get camped and tunneled --> Depip (Most often, at best black pip)
Killer is not really good, can't catch anybody --> Most probably black pip
etc.
I am not claiming that playing survivor is the most difficult thing in the world. It is just sometimes it is not in your hands how the game will go.
So pipping as a survivor is more difficult than pipping as a killer, generally speaking. Killers reach high ranks easily while survivors struggle, and it creates long lobby queues for the killers at high ranks.
Also, the fact that more and more people want to play the killer side makes lobbies really bad as well. Pre exhaustion nerf lobbies for killers were great for example. Many people didn't want to put up with that bullshit but recent changes attracted people who originally wanted to play killers but found it too difficult and frustrating like me.
Its too easy to pip on both sides.
And yeah, piping as solo survivor is sometimes RNG depending on your team....