Tome challenges not counting unless re-selected.

Step 1 : Pick a challenge (I know the cleanse 10 totems and fall from great heights 4 times from the current tome are ones that do this).

Step 2 : Close the game and re-launch it.

Step 3 : Play a public survivor game

Step 4 : Notice you didn't get credit post game until you re-select the challenge

Additional information

  • Character played - any
  • Perks played - any
  • Map - any
  • Frequency of the issue - depends on the challenge? Two players on steam both have had this issue since 6.4.0 and it still exists in 6.4.1. I have experienced some counting progress without re-selecting it after launching the game, but they have not.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just happened on Execution. Sacrificed survivors and got zero credit.

  • does that even count on it? u have to kill them not sacrifice them

  • This is still happening on Craft Time's Over in the Event Tome, too.

  • @parilo said:

    does that even count on it? u have to kill them not sacrifice them

    Sacrificing is killing a survivor. Kill by your own hands is what you're thinking. I completed it just fine once I remembered to re-select it.

    Also had a problem where my challenge didn't count when, after game, the little rift side overlay thing disappeared. Very frustrating when it's a difficult to accomplish challenge.