Connection issues are messing with head-on timing

Not only is head-on sometimes not registering due to the poor connection of the killers or distant of servers from me, it sometimes registers late.


I will have fast vaulted out of a locker and then a moment later is when the killer gets stunned. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • If survivors have bad ping the head-on effect lingers and it directly correlates with how bad their ping is. It's like DH validation pre-rework but it's head so no one cares including me.

  • @Sava18 said:

    If survivors have bad ping the head-on effect lingers and it directly correlates with how bad their ping is. It's like DH validation pre-rework but it's head so no one cares including me.

    It's wonderful that you don't care, but I do care. It's not my connection and I've shown that on a previous post where I showed my almost 800 Mbps internet connection. The issue is that I am being put on servers with killers I have no business being on because they extended the width of server reach.

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3284968#Comment_3284968

    It's wonderful that you don't care, but I do care. It's not my connection and I've shown that on a previous post where I showed my almost 800 Mbps internet connection. The issue is that I am being put on servers with killers I have no business being on because they extended the width of server reach.

    It's a I don't care in terms of that validation is survivor sided but it doesn't bother me because the perk isn't good. It sounds like it's not even a head on issue in the first place but you getting placed in the wrong servers.