Devs please explain to me how this is fair
This happens A LOT but since it just happened I want to bring it up.
I just had a match with a Wesker where as soon as we loaded into the match before even one gen was touched, one member DCed. That left us with a 3v1 the entire match. We still have our all and busted our butts but if the Wesker we were versing hadn’t decided to let us live after he got two hooks from each of us there was no way we were escaping that match. But we did and I pipped up. I’m currently IRI 4 with 1 pip to go until IRI 3.
however I just played my next match and it was a doctor. For whatever reason all 3 of my teammates decided they didn’t wanna play against this guy sothe first two who got hooked immediately killed themselves on first hookbefore we could get to a rescue because we were getting spam shocked with the madness. The third one just DCed while slugged on the ground, So that leaves me as the last survivor, the one one who had popped a gen and he ended up hooking me and I died.
because of this I depipped . How is this fair? Shouldn’t we at least get an automatic safety pip when other teammates abandon the matches that way?
I don’t care about their decision to suicide on hook or DC, but when they do that and I actually WANT to play, how is it fair that I lose a pip when I’m trying to rank up?
can someone explain?
Comments
I'd also agree that another survivor DCing should guarantee safety pip.
Same! I don’t see why we shouldn’t have it.
Me when I just want to play two games before I go to bed and one survivor instantly gives up on first hook both games. I understand your complaints but I just want to play the game when I have the chance. They really gotta get rid of take a chance, people don't care because they can leave any time they want.