What kind of DbD Twitter news would the forums be interested in

So,

It’s me. Fridge. The guy that can’t read sarcasm, is a fan of Birds, and is (often) the creator of BP/Charm code threads.

If you’ve been anywhere close to a regular here the past year or so, you’ll undoubtedly have seen my threads sharing minor news from the infamous Blue Bird, Twitter (or Terror, as it’s been called.) Codes, Teasers, etc.. I fully intend to continue this trend.

However, this is obviously not the only news from Terror I could be sharing. Since not everyone has a Terror account, and the widget isn’t visible on mobile browsers (which are the primary reasons I started doing this), there are ‘headlines’ that users will miss out on. Take for example the most recent Status Update thread.

https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1598724625269137408?s=46&t=RbgW-t274icvnEXjlPICkQ


With regards to the forums, these kinds of tweets are only brought up by yours truly and a few others in threads where they would be relevant, but not anywhere else on the forums for general awareness. The same goes for ‘minor’ news, such as skins, tomes, etc.

So then; my question to the DbD Forums: What kinds of news topics would you like to see?

Think skin drops, patch notes, status updates, tome drops, and so on.

Keep in mind that I will not be covering leaks, BHVR staff shenanigans (unless high-key), content creators, and DbDMobile, for various reasons.


image.jpeg

Your mail pigeon,

Fridge.

Comments