This is what you get when you try to play Hillbilly
Got that new bugged map with 25+ pallets and chained shack into jungle gym into another pallet loop. Love it!
Thanks for reminding me why I should not play him xD
Got that new bugged map with 25+ pallets and chained shack into jungle gym into another pallet loop. Love it!
Thanks for reminding me why I should not play him xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Btw I got the map TWICE in row... that map is so unbalanced. There are far too many loops chained together.
Good, play actually good killers, blight is just a better hillbilly all around and he has better skins.
almost every killer is gonna struggle on that map it's not specific to hillbilly
however getting an indoor mao when trying to play him is soul crushing.