Advise and Tips for New Survivor but Great Killer
So, since I downloaded DbD back when Myers first released, I have rarely touched survivors. I only main killer because my dumb edgy teen self thought they were boring.
Now a couple of years later, I got the game again after the Knight looked interesting enough for me to download the game again and I have been having a blast as killer. I even got to Irridecent 3 within a month after not playing for years, so I would say I am pretty good as killer.
However, for a rift challenge, I hopped onto survivor and played a bit, cause I just had to escape as Meg with 2 spesific perks.
Of course I got match-ed up against a extremely new Artist player and escaped relatively easily. However, I had fun. Even as a solo survivor. I imagine it becomes horrid later on, but I really wanna start playing survivor more.
So, my question is, as someone who knows most of the advanced stuff about killer, but barely the basics of survivor. What tips and advise would you give me to get better as a solo survivor (because I will not be able to get a SWF anytime relatively soon).
Anything from my killer knowledges I haven't thought of how to incorporate? Instructions on how to actually spin the killer, the different kinds of vaulting. (I did not know Medium vault existed till I died cause of it.)
Comments