Killer's ping in lobby

Why is not a thing anymore? 3-4 out of 10 games I have killer's bad internet/ VPN symbol in game.

Okay BHVR thank you for letting know that the killer is laggy in game when I can't do nothing about it. These games are terrible. Let the people dodge the lobby when the killer is laggy or VPNing clearly for the in game advantage.

Comments

  • that would make sense

  • Yes. I feel like I don't ask for much, so pretty please BHVR can we just have this? It's really my only real gripe at the moment

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Yes. I feel like I don't ask for much, so pretty please BHVR can we just have this? It's really my only real gripe at the moment

    The current system doesn't make any sense when the info they're giving is in game.

    BHVR is like: Okay survivors killer has high ping, good luck, deal with it.

  • I think it's like it is right now because we have whole regions where people just have bad ping because they don't have there own servers and need to connect to a server far away. These players would never play the game again cause who would stay in a lobby when they see bad ping from the killer