Is this a bug or is someone cheating?
Had three matches in a row tonight where I was instantly sacrificed on second hook without being in second state and other survivors still alive and unhooked in trials. So I went through the obvious troubleshooting:
First time it happened I thought. “Hmm, maybe I went into second state on my first hook and forgot about it?” So I brushed it off.
Second match: again I get put on second hook and immediately sacrificed. I had NOT gone to second state on my first hook, and others in the trial were still alive and unhooked when I died. Then I thought, “Is there a killer perk or add on im unaware of that allows them to sacrifice you on your second hook?” Waited until endgame and checked killers perks and nope.
Third match: Happened again. It was only second hook, was NOT in second state from first hook, two other survivors alive and working on Gens when I was hooked and no killer perks or add ons.
Basically I completely skipped the skill check progressions beforehand and went straight to being sacrificed.
Is this happening to anyone else? Is this a known bug or am I just lucky enough that I somehow got 3 random cheating killers in a row tonight?
Comments
i know killing ur teammate instantly on second or even first hook is a possible hack. but back-to-back i think its a glitch and a big one
Someone did mention to me that it could also be a cheating survivor doing it, not necessarily the killer. I just don’t understand why? In a game where your own survival rate is higher with your teammates in game, why are you killing them on their first and second hooks?
just to be an #########?