Saving Bloodpoints Tome 13 Level 4

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives, This one has multiple ways to get to the maximum i found of 630k bloodpoints for this level. Pick whichever one you want to prioritize doing challenges for first.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save


Survivor version:

image.png

Killer version:

image.png



Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.


Doing this with the first 3 levels, capping your bloodpoints to 2 million, and saving daily challenges, should allow you to max out the killer or survivor to p3 and probably get the other to p1 or p2 before even playing a single game when the new chapter releases.

Comments

  • Thanks dude, been avoiding getting too stuck into this without a guide! Many thanks!

  • image.png

    I feel that both routes have one thing in common and that is the need to add a blue line to make it work....

  • @wimpy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PA3A5Q6T71PD/image.png

    I feel that both routes have one thing in common and that is the need to add a blue line to make it work....

    Shouldnt need it, the node on the top right should activate the other 2 nodes when you complete it, and that node with the blue x is reachable from the middle one.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3282798#Comment_3282798

    Shouldnt need it, the node on the top right should activate the other 2 nodes when you complete it, and that node with the blue x is reachable from the middle one.

    They're saying you can't get to the final survivor and killer challenges on the top right without completing that node with the blue x. PRetty sure Wimpy is right.

  • @Digfish said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3282833#Comment_3282833

    They're saying you can't get to the final survivor and killer challenges on the top right without completing that node with the blue x. PRetty sure Wimpy is right.

    Yeah, and i don't think that is correct:


    image.png


    Once you complete the red node, the yellow node becomes a point you can move from, unless the level 4 tomes are different for some reason.


    TBH i rarely have saved level 4 in the past so i never really checked and earlier levels usually don't have these 2 end nodes like this. Either way i should be able to confirm it in the next day or 2.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3282837#Comment_3282837

    Yeah, and i don't think that is correct:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JVU276RDB5T2/image.png

    Once you complete the red node, the yellow node becomes a point you can move from, unless the level 4 tomes are different for some reason.

    TBH i rarely have saved level 4 in the past so i never really checked and earlier levels usually don't have these 2 end nodes like this. Either way i should be able to confirm it in the next day or 2.

    I guess I'll have to test it unless someone else can confirm, but I don't believe I've ever seen one end-node open up just because you completed a different end-node for any level of any tome. Though maybe I just never tried. Will have to check this tome.

  • I'm a little sad that my post did not get any attention, although mine was a little faster :-/:

    @CaulDrohn said:

    In the usual notation that @CashelP14 established, here is my variation for the tome 13 level 4.

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives, this should allow you to save 585k (6x60k + 5x45k) bloodpoints for this level.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ET6WPXRNG6W5/grafik.png

    Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.

    Doing this with the first 3 levels, capping your bloodpoints to 2 million, and saving daily challenges, should allow you to max out the killer or survivor to p3 and probably get the other to p1 or p2 before even playing a single game when the new chapter releases.

    @Reinami

    "Once you complete the red node, the yellow node becomes a point you can move from, unless the level 4 tomes are different for some reason."

    I'm fairly sure it does not work that way. But I'll try it out with this web and come back to it later.

  • https://youtu.be/gbFRca3-uLE

    Yes, here you go. This rule has not changed from the beginning. At the end of the video, I also recorded LV4 of Tome12. This is the same.

  • Since this post was pinned, I'll reply here: all 4 routes are the same savings. Take the route you prefer.

    image.png image.png image.png image.png


  • @wimpy said:

    https://youtu.be/gbFRca3-uLE

    Yes, here you go. This rule has not changed from the beginning. At the end of the video, I also recorded LV4 of Tome12. This is the same.

    Ok cool, i feel like it's still probably the best routes, i'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks! I'll edit the OP later when i get break from work.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3283103#Comment_3283103

    Ok cool, i feel like it's still probably the best routes, i'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks! I'll edit the OP later when i get break from work.

    I am always grateful that @Reinami and @CaulDrohn are continuing this posting, following @CashelP14's intention.

    Keep up the cool posts, please!

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    @Reinami

    You can use the 4 SSs I attached to my reply above if you need them to edit the OP.

  • @wimpy said:

    https://youtu.be/gbFRca3-uLE

    Yes, here you go. This rule has not changed from the beginning. At the end of the video, I also recorded LV4 of Tome12. This is the same.

    Nice, so we know for sure that the exit nodes are not linked. Thx for testing and recording :).

  • Thanks I'll be sure to do that