PC - Bear Trap stuck near hill.

There's a bear trap that spawns next to this hill on Family Residence - HD111. You can reset it and step on it, but you can't pick it up. I'm not using the Trapper Sack add-on so there's no reason I should be able to interact with it without being able to pick it up. I had 0 traps in my hand too, so it wasn't a capacity issue.

Additional information

  • Characters:
  • Ace, Cheryl, 2 Claudettes.

  • Perks:
  • Ace: Balanced Landing, Bond, Unbreakable, Quick and Quiet.
  • Claudette 1 (Sc0rcher): Balanced Landing, Bond, Boon: Circle of Healing, Lightweight.
  • Claudette 2 (Zeus): Windows of Oppurtunity, Bond, Spine Chill, Iron Will.
  • Cheryl: Repressed Alliance, Technician, Alert, Lithe.
  • Trapper: Corrupt Intervention, Hex: Devour Hope, Save The Best For Last, Zenshin Tactics.

  • Map:
  • Yamaoka Estate - Family Residence - HD111

  • Frequency of the issue:
  • Only ran into this map once so far as Trapper.
  • Got the same map today, got a different hill spawn, got the same trap stuck in the same spot.


DeadByDaylight.log HD111.JPG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hw2z6z1SG0


Tagged: Pending

Comments