Are there so few players using Hag?

She is very bugged at the moment yet I see no one commenting about it and only a few upvotes in the biggest of the bug reports (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3279484#Comment_3279484)

(Still "pending")

Comments

  • I almost never see her. But yeah she’s super broken rn

  • @drsoontm said:

    She is very bugged at the moment yet I see no one commenting about it and only a few upvotes in the biggest of the bug reports (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3279484#Comment_3279484)

    (Still "pending")

    I think a lot of people don’t play her…once you start playing almost nothing but sweaty swfs, they just antagonize you and make a joke outta her/you. So she’s not much fun to play at that point.

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356743/are-there-so-few-players-using-hag

    I think a lot of people don’t play her…once you start playing almost nothing but sweaty swfs, they just antagonize you and make a joke outta her/you. So she’s not much fun to play at that point.

    princess haggers has a lot of stigma around her and what kind of killer you are because you're playing her. she also has a hard learning curve

    about the SWF thing, it would be a lot better if she wasnt dealing with bugs so much, but I also think she needs a bit of tweaking to improve her in the current state of the game. I think her biggest issue, excluding the bugs, is flashlights and how easy it is for survivors to destroy her power without any consequence for the survivors

    Some tweaking and bug fixes will make her more appealing to play as, as well as some good words from content creators since a lot of her stigma has been aroused by some content creators in the past

  • Hag is super strong against players who don't know how to play against her, one of the strongest killers in that scenario. Unfortunatly she's really bullyable and even a single survivors triggering your traps who knows what they're doing really neuters her power. Ditto for flashlights.

  • Hag has been greatly nerfed with the meta shake-up. CoH is the main problem as Hag is very hit-and-run.

    Corrupt being nerfed didn't help either.

  • Besides the meta destroying her and the recent bugs, she has a very debilitating aspect of her teleport that makes it not work as intended, in that you not only lose all walking momentum when you tp, but survivors can movement exploit to trip the trap while also being out of range for an instant hit. How she's supposed to work, contrary to people who don't know anything about her, is if someone trips a trap and you instantly react and tp, you're supposed to get an instant lunge hit out of that tp. But you can't because of the stutter teleport + survivors exploiting to not get their cameras turned. Dredge has the exact same problem in that your hit out of tp isn't instant as it should be.

  • @Moxie said:

    Hag has been greatly nerfed with the meta shake-up. CoH is the main problem as Hag is very hit-and-run.

    Corrupt being nerfed didn't help either.

    Yeah I guess I didn't need that gen slowdown anymore, since I downed that 1 person.