No 6.4.1 patch notes?
It's not listed on the left side of https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/365-6-4-0-forged-in-fog either.
It's not listed on the left side of https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/365-6-4-0-forged-in-fog either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For whatever reason the 6.4.1 patch notes are on the bottom of the list instead at the top where it should be.
Weird indeed. Thanks :)
Sadly yes, they are below and I have absolutely no way of manually moving them despite many attempts :(
We need compensations, i was in a match, playing as survivor earned up to 750k bloodpoints , after the patch hits. it doesn't count my previous bloodpoints and now I'm back to 560000 #########
They should now be in the right place...finally!
750K in 1 match? That’s 1 heckuva bonus
I think they meant they earned up to 750k from their 560k, so it would be 190k for the match. Which with 5 BPS may be possible.