I think I found the ultimate bugged tile
I mean, we've seen many fat shaming spots and extra tile spawns that extended loops this patch... but this is in a whole other level and I am pretty sure I've never seen this passage like this before.
Or should I say... what passage?
Like... there's no ######### way. Thanks to this, one way to loop was completely blocked and a longer path around the building or inside the jungle gym was needed just to get behind the damn houses. This creates a single tile that is only shorter than the biggest main buildings and those huge car piles from Gas Haven (something intended that is somehow crazier than this bug but it's still in the game for some reason, but well...).

Comments
That's... honestly hilarious. What the hell ? X)
You know what, you win.
What do you win? My ######### condolences about that tile because holy ######### is that bad.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.