Six Feet Under challenge doesn't work

I found some old posts from 2021 mentioning this but nothing recent. I'm not sure if it has been fixed or not.

The Six Feet Under challenge in tome 1 does not work. I hooked four different survivors in the basement during multiple different games on three different maps (I don't remember which maps they were). I played Trapper on Windows.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I'm sure that for that challenge you need to KILL 4 survivors in the basement.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    I'm sure that for that challenge you need to KILL 4 survivors in the basement.

    I think you are correct. I somehow misread the challenge. Thank you!

  • I have killed all four in the basement. with trapper, with hag, and huntress on three different maps. Ive seen one post saying it worked in midwich so i put an offering and even tried it there. nothing seems to work. )=