Glitch cannot move
I just had to dc TWICE because the game would not let me move as killer, i just loaded in frozen in place. is this ANOTHER bug from the knight release? I'm playing plague but two matches in a row I load in and am frozen in place entirely. Now I have to eat TWO dc penalties because behavior refuses to acknowledge how many issues the game has and gives the dc penalty regardless.
anyone else having this loading in and freezing problem on killer?
Comments
As killer ... what killer?
And I believe it's a known issue. (Check the bug part of the forum)
I said in the post I was playing plague
Great. Nothing but unbalanced prestige 100 sweat squads all day AND glitches
Ok then time to quit for another month again and see if they do anything to make the game playable >_>
My bad, I didn't notice.