The knights guard detection through floors
So during my playing and playing against him I noticed sometimes on multifloor maps like RPD or the game a guard can detect survivors through the floors either on top or bottom is it a bug or intended
So during my playing and playing against him I noticed sometimes on multifloor maps like RPD or the game a guard can detect survivors through the floors either on top or bottom is it a bug or intended
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've read that knights will detect loud noise notifications. So fast vaulting or blowing up a gen inside their detection range will aggro them regardless of LoS.
Yeah loud noise notifications will automatically alert a guard, provided you are in the radius.
But it's super buggy right now.
Yeah I had that happen but the guards also detect survivors when they are on the second floor of the saloon and the guards below its crazy