The Knight's Daily Ritual is too hard
The daily ritual for the Knight is to get 5 hits with the Knight's guards.
First of all it's not easy to get a hit with a guard even when you are trying to corral. The Knight loses collision, so it's much easier for him to get the hit than the guard.
Second, FIVE hits is just too much. Compare to Pyramid Head, who only needs to send 2 survivors to the cage. Yes, that's a two-step process (torment them, then down them) but the Knight has multiple stages, of getting a survivor to trigger the knight, then try to corral them into the hit.
Comments
My suggestion is to lose 50 games so you can play against people who don’t know how strong the W key is against him. There’s not much else you can do. 🤷🏻♂️
I played several 30 minute games yesterday and I only got one hit with a guard. And I only got it because the survivor gave up at the exit gate switch.