Small Game + Boons

This is much less of a balance suggestion and far more of a QoL suggestion, but it'd be really cool if active boon totems didn't ping Small Game. That information is entirely useless, and it's just an annoying noise every time you glance in the direction of a boon you either set up yourself or can see through walls, so having it be silent and not proc when staring at a boon totem would be pretty reasonable imo.

Comments

  • @jesterkind said:

    This is much less of a balance suggestion and far more of a QoL suggestion, but it'd be really cool if active boon totems didn't ping Small Game. That information is entirely useless, and it's just an annoying noise every time you glance in the direction of a boon you either set up yourself or can see through walls, so having it be silent and not proc when staring at a boon totem would be pretty reasonable imo.

    If your blind I'm pretty sure you cant see the boon totem aura, like on a gen when the killer uses fearmonger.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/356555/small-game-boons

    If your blind I'm pretty sure you cant see the boon totem aura, like on a gen when the killer uses fearmonger.

    Hmm, true, but you can still see the boon totem overlay, like the blue fireflies looking thing in the air. I can't think of any scenarios you'd need to know specifically where the totem itself is, if it's already lit.

  • I thought small game didn’t trigger if you were near a boon??

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I thought small game didn’t trigger if you were near a boon??

    It does, it'll do its little ping sound and go on cooldown if you look in the direction of an active boon.