Does a DC not count towards the adept achievement?

I just played a literal 30 minute game if legion trying to get the adept achievement and someone DC'd before they died. I got everyone else though and my match result was a merciless victory, does it not count towards it?

Comments

  • As long as you get merciless victory, it should count. Didn't it?
    You can only use his 3 perks as well, if it didn't count, this might be the problem.

  • It does. I had 1 DC but still sacrificed the other 3 survivors and got my Adept Legion achievement.

  • Delfador said:

    As long as you get merciless victory, it should count. Didn't it?
    You can only use his 3 perks as well, if it didn't count, this might be the problem.

    I used all 3 of their perks. It didnt count, I had a mori too so i dont know if this affected it
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Delfador said:

    As long as you get merciless victory, it should count. Didn't it?

    You can only use his 3 perks as well, if it didn't count, this might be the problem.

    I used all 3 of their perks. It didnt count, I had a mori too so i dont know if this affected it

    Yes, it doesn't work with Mori. You have to sacrifice them through the hook. But a DC still counts as that even if you never hooked them before.

  • It does. I had 1 DC but still sacrificed the other 3 survivors and got my Adept Legion achievement.

    I didnt get my achievement, did it bug out for me?
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Delfador said:

    As long as you get merciless victory, it should count. Didn't it?

    You can only use his 3 perks as well, if it didn't count, this might be the problem.

    I used all 3 of their perks. It didnt count, I had a mori too so i dont know if this affected it

    Yes, it doesn't work with Mori. You have to sacrifice them through the hook. But a DC still counts as that even if you never hooked them before.

    This is weird though, for nearly every adept achievement I used a mori before and I got it successfully, I did it with Pig and Spirit. Did they change it?
  • Mori does not affect it . You can use any addons/offerings and only 3 personal teachable perks

  • @not_Queen Do you know if this achievement is bugged or if I did something wrong? I play on ps4 if that helps 
  • iirc u cant use addons or offerings if u want to get the achievement.
    Edit: and only the 3 original perks
  • Vietfox said:
    iirc u cant use addons or offerings if u want to get the achievement.
    Edit: and only the 3 original perks
    Strange, guess that 30 min match wasnt worth it. I swear moris worked before though to help get it. Oh well time to give it another go, I like Legion so it wont really be a problem :smile: