Wishlist
It is Christmas month so why not
If Silent Hill downpour was added as a chapter? How should the killer work
It is Christmas month so why not
If Silent Hill downpour was added as a chapter? How should the killer work
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You tell me. That's one Silent Hill game I know nothing about.
Honestly it's a really good game, underrated
Ummm well they only thing I would add is he could be like Pyramid Head with cage's but like an underwater realm where you have to escape,it could be more interactive
Or someone has to open the water rift for you
I would like a directors mode for this game being able to tell survivors where to go,what to do etc?
I like to make videos every now and then.