Bubba has no chainsaw on endgame screen

This is happening every game. Look how adorable Bubba is clutching the air with no chainsaw.

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can't have ######### in detroit.

  • This issue is already reported.

    @etms51 said:

    WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

    Desciption: When all four Survivors escape the trial, I see my "Cannibal" killer without the chainsaw in hand. (Video 1, from 13,29s)

    Example

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

    Step 3 : I choose the Cannibal Killer

    Step 4 :In-game, i make this match

    Step 5: When all four Survivors escape the trial,

    Step 6: I see my "Cannibal" killer without the chainsaw in hand. (Video 1, from 13:29s)

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Killer played: The Cannibal
    • Perks played: Barbecue and Chili, Save the best for last, Corrupt Intervention, Hysteria.
    • Map: Grim Pantry - Backwater Swamp
    • Frequency of the issue: Always in all maps
    • Version game: v. 6.4.0

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    Video:

    Video 1 =>

    https://youtu.be/iCCfJ0cPLC0?t=809

    Version 6.4.1 the game bubba is still bugged.