Played on Midwich as Freddy and distant surroundings looked like a mesh (PC/Steam)

I played a match as Freddy on Midwich yesterday and the foreground in the distance looked like some weird mesh, which I have never seen before. Here is a screenshot:

image.png

Here is just the mesh looking part:

image.png

Another thing that was never a problem until the damn 6.4.0 update.

I played a match against Freddy just now and the game was ridiculously dark in the dream world and impossible to play:

image.png

It was even worse when I was in the dream world and had deep wound applied because the sorry excuse for a Freddy decided to tunnel me. It's completely rigged in his favor to the point I ended up dc'ing and wasting a toolbox with a brand new part add-on. I'm done with this garbage game until these issues are fixed. It's total BS what an advantage the killer had BECAUSE OF BUGS THAT THE DEVELOPERS WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS GAME CREATED AS OF THE LAST DAMN UPDATE. I'm fed up with this garbage. If BHVR gave 1 crap, they would've immediately rolled the game back to the previous version in consideration of all the players who bought this game and all the previous non-bugged DLC. Even if I didn't DC I would've lost a pip anyway with the way the match was going and not being able to see jack, and at iri-3 rank, earning pips is a monumental pain in the butt and losing them in such a manner is a disgrace. I'm not raising my stress levels for a trash game "maintained" by devs who simply don't care about addressing anything that doesn't make them money.

Get your act together and stop screwing your customers.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • When fixing the Dreamworld for 6.4.1, its a good opportunity to implement Freddy in the Midchapter to change some Addons and improve his basekit. Dont waste this chance, devs.