Does anyone know if this challenge doesn't work or if it's just me?

immagine_2022-11-28_231630370.png

I did this with 2 different groups of survivors. I hit them as they were working on gens and even when they were standing right next to them. I don't think I'm doing this the wrong way. Any help?

Comments

  • I got it on Xbox One X just fine by going to Midwich and using Amanda's Letter to verify that I was at least 16 meters from them and then rushed in from the hallway and got them

  • I have had multiple tome challenges and daily rituals fail to clear/progress since the last patch. This is apparently a widespread issue.

    I have heard that cycling the challenge (de-selecting and then re-selecting) each time you start the game client will help.

  • @Rydog said:

    I have had multiple tome challenges and daily rituals fail to clear/progress since the last patch. This is apparently a widespread issue.

    I have heard that cycling the challenge (de-selecting and then re-selecting) each time you start the game client will help.

    I tried it and still didn't work. Guess I'll make a bug report then.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I completed it but this was when it came out. As Rydog mentioned, a lot of the tome challenges seemed to be bugged right now. The removing the challenge and reselecting walkaround has been working for me for challenges that aren't progressing.

    I made a bug report with video evidence. This challenge clearly doesn't work as it should

    @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CJ3Y8Z1QJ46H/image.png

    Platform: PC

    I tried this so many times and it doesn't work. I hit with my Ambush Dash (as pig) a survivor that was repairing a gen, another that was standing still next to it and another one that was under that gen. It doesn't count any progress.

    I also tried to deselect and select again this challenge but with no results.

    I legit bought the pig for these challenges only. Hope someone will look at this, thanks :)