Dead hard not working anymore?
Ok the patch is buggy af... I dont usually run DH but i've started doing it a little more however i always get exhausted on the ground or it doesnt work... I mean i get the endurance white thingy when i get hit but i still go down which is weird or its just straight up exhausted on the ground... I haven't noticed this before (well not after the hit validation patch)... Did they remove hit validation? or whats going on... (i play on 30 - 40 ms)
Comments
DH works about 50% of the time lol. But I've noticed that you usually you need to time it +/-0.5-1 second before they even move to hit you. At least for me it does, it takes like 0.5 to even activate then it activates and takes the hit. I'm usually on 28-35ms ping.
Also spam the E button, often just hitting it once doesn't work ๐
DH work only 0.5 sec.
If you're already in "deep wound" - DH will not work.
Some killers have a high ping.
Other than that it's working.
Thats all I could say...
Yea but my point is did they remove hit validation? because i havent gotten a single one since the hit validation and now i've had 4 within 2 days
It's still on with the current version of DH.
Peanits answers that here:
And explains it more here: