Bloodrush

Please can you think about extending the Bloodrush? Is Playstation users haven’t been able to play much, if at all. Missed so many points. 😭

Comments

  • The Playstation cursor bug has an easy work around. It triggers after interacting with certain archive challenges or pages. So if you go into the archives to set a new challenge, restart the game, and you won't get it.

    I'm on Playstation and I've been able to play just fine by doing the above.

  • @Seraphor said:

    The Playstation cursor bug has an easy work around. It triggers after interacting with certain archive challenges or pages. So if you go into the archives to set a new challenge, restart the game, and you won't get it.

    I'm on Playstation and I've been able to play just fine by doing the above.

    Yeah, tried that. Even when not interacting at all with Archives and not even hovering over the challenge, it is happening to me.