Nemesis Tea
For any of you Gfuel drinkers like myself, Nemesis Tea is finally restocked 😤 Perfect with the current BOGO sale going on.
For any of you Gfuel drinkers like myself, Nemesis Tea is finally restocked 😤 Perfect with the current BOGO sale going on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do ...do I want to know what Nemesis Tea tastes like cause I feel like I don't.....
...If this is the RE3 flavour, is there an RE2 flavour called the Tea-Series?
Sadly, no. Although they certainly missed the opportunity to call this flavor the Tea-Virus
It's actually just an iced tea lemonade flavor. Far more appealing than the name itself
Oh so like an Arnold Palmer I presume?
That does sound good...