Daily Rituals only for killers
Guys, is there a reason why I'm only getting DR for killers?
It's been days now I only get Daily Rituals for killers and I get a bigger Qeue time as killer than I get as survivor
And to me, survivors are buffed with BP, I'd rather play survivor instead
I mean, I hate Onryo and the pig and I just had to do a Spirit game to complete a daily... Is there a way to change this? :(


Comments
I get only killer daily’s with a survivor one coming every 1 in 6. I’m assuming it’s because I play mostly killer.
I don't think so you can just replace one challenge each day and seems you're already done that.
That happens to me too. I have been overstacking killer dailies for a week at least.
Yesterday finally i got a "open an exit with Yui Kimura" but after at least 10 killer dailies.
I always played 50/50, with the exception of 2 months ago I spent like the whole month playing only killer. Now I play like 80/20 survivor, so I don't get why I'm only getting killer daily.
I did, every day I replace one in hope I'll get a survivor one lol
I feel like the dailies should always be 2 killer and 1 survivor
This is my experience too
I have no idea why the dailies can not be for each. As in they load up once you pick survivor and once you pick killer. What is the harm in one each everyday? I mainly play survivor and I only ever get killer ones. It’s depressing.
as you guys can see, two days after the original post and still no survivor daily:
I'll actually do these dailies to see if it changes
It'd be nice if we got one survivor and killer ritual daily and each max at three rituals at a time. Every role is included this way and it isn't up to rng.
Years ago in a Q&A stream the devs acknowledged that the dailies had more killer ones pop up than survivor, at the time they said they were "looking into it" but there has been no update since that stream on when/if they'll finally do something about it. Since that time the only change to dailies has been increasing the BP and adjusting some specific dailies amounts (like survivors needing to sabo 4 hooks instead of 3).
The simple solution that has been thrown out repeatedly since has been have there be 3 survivor and 3 killer dailies - then there would always be dailies available for both sides.