Head on upgrade
Give head on a visable radius for the player to see when it's good to use head on to stun the killer. When the killer enter the radius, the player will know, now's the chance.
The color of the radius could be yellow.
Give head on a visable radius for the player to see when it's good to use head on to stun the killer. When the killer enter the radius, the player will know, now's the chance.
The color of the radius could be yellow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean ok, but I've never had an issue with not knowing if it would stun the killer or not XD
I know, but for people who are unsure how far it goes. I don't use it much. But when I do, it could be a nice one
Hm... yeah I mean why not then...