borgo is broken af
just to test i brought myself to the map and ran zanshin and found 5 pallets beside each other back to back with like 4-5 metres between then i got tbagged and called skill diff for getting 1k with trapper XD
Tagged:
Mod
just to test i brought myself to the map and ran zanshin and found 5 pallets beside each other back to back with like 4-5 metres between then i got tbagged and called skill diff for getting 1k with trapper XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a confirmed issue, the team is working on a fix and they reduced the chance to get the map in the meantime to mitigate the problem.
Will the map have increased chances again after it's fixed?
I'm not sure, but I assume it will be mentioned.
And to add to that:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1597259029557874688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Escreen-name%3ADeadByBHVR%7Ctwcon%5Es1Eventually the offering was finally kill-switched.
What was the time that I had not kill-switched the offering before?
Why is it only reduced and just not removed until its fixed?
I didn't know about this bug, I hated the map even playing survivor
it feels so claustrophobic, like the map is tiny
I hated getting it as survivor and started bring map offerings to avoid it
good it's kill switched and I hope it doesn't come back until a rework is done
I rather play RPD the whole day