I listen to almost everything but my top favorite is gotta be trap. Mixture of techno, hip hop and rap. Some artists even use metal like sounds in their tracks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pop is my go to, I like a little country sometimes.
I listen to almost everything but my top favorite is gotta be trap. Mixture of techno, hip hop and rap. Some artists even use metal like sounds in their tracks.
Same pop my favorite as well
Alt/Rock/metal/pop are my usual go tos.
I love Rock and so many of it's sub-genres. Alt Rock, Indie Rock, Math Rock, Prog Rock, Dance Rock, Funk Rock, Grunge
In general, as far as era goes, anything from the 80s or later I'll tend to enjoy. 70's and earlier isn't really my cup of tea.