Question about the Deathgarden masks.

Do you need to pre-order DG to get the new masks or do you simply have to own both games?

Comments

  • Mcote said you obtain the masks from preordering DeathGarden. <3

  • @Gem said:
    Mcote said you obtain the masks from preordering DeathGarden. <3

    Alright, thanks. Do you know when preorders begin?


  • Actually, this image seems to say you just need to own Deathgarden? I'm confused.

  • You just need to own both games! (when DG is available obviously)

  • @panpere This image says: If you own BOTH DG and DBD

  • That toth mask is pretty sick
  • @not_Queen said:
    You just need to own both games! (when DG is available obviously)

    Thanks Queen, was hearing conflicting reports.

  • That meg mask... god i want to buy the game already
  • Will this apply to console players as well? Assuming DeathGarden comes out on console that is.
  • ^^Its PC exclusive only from what I hear.

  • how we can pre order deathgarden??????

  • when do the masks appear in your game? because i pre ordered it and i dont have the masks i own dbd aswell,

  • Will this apply to console players as well? Assuming DeathGarden comes out on console that is.
    PC exclusive. You know... AFTER they told us no more platform exclusives... (Yeah, I’m salty)
  • not_Queen said:

    @panpere This image says: If you own BOTH DG and DBD

    Well, I'm waiting for the console release so I can get my hands on the DG cosmetics! :D
  • I know it sounds kinda weird but can you improve Meg and Trapper DG mask rarity? Because in DG Toth and Trapper masks are "epic" rarity, so I thought it would be awesome to see Very Rare or Ultra Rare DG mask in DbD.

  • @SovererignKing said:
    Krueger1428 said:

    Will this apply to console players as well? Assuming DeathGarden comes out on console that is.

    PC exclusive. You know... AFTER they told us no more platform exclusives... (Yeah, I’m salty)

    Complications arise, and sometimes promises have to break.

    We all know they would 100% let consoles have the masks if they could. This isn't something they can control.

  • @SovererignKing said:
    Krueger1428 said:

    Will this apply to console players as well? Assuming DeathGarden comes out on console that is.

    PC exclusive. You know... AFTER they told us no more platform exclusives... (Yeah, I’m salty)

    It's not on consoles yet. The plan is to bring it to consoles in 2019. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. That's also not to say that it can't be on consoles period, it could also go the Bill route.

    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    I'd wait and see first.

  • So if we purchase the game after the 14th when it's released we are able to get both masks in dead by daylight? :)

  • @nickc2122 said:
    So if we purchase the game after the 14th when it's released we are able to get both masks in dead by daylight? :)

    Yes. No pre-order required, just own it.

    Though if you're interested in DG, pre-ordering it upgrades you to the deluxe edition for free.