Did Freddy Get Changed Or Something?

Playing survivor, and I versed a Freddy, and his dream world is so dark to the point I couldn't see anything, was this a buff I didn't know about? Can somebody confirm to me the real reason why his dream world is like this?

Comments

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Playing survivor, and I versed a Freddy, and his dream world is so dark to the point I couldn't see anything, was this a buff I didn't know about? Can somebody confirm to me the real reason why his dream world is like this?

    The only change he got is that he can place snares over walls.

    Dream World is bugged rn

  • @Sycamore said:

    With lighting updates it's bugged now, and he's so old and weak now that he's basically forgotten

    That's a hot Take but there's Freddy mains in the reds.It takes time to put in any killer to be skilled.

    I think the word you're looking for is fun is he a fun killer meh 😑

  • @Sycamore said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3280185#Comment_3280185

    In the reds? You mean Grades? Or prestige? Regardless neither of those equate to skill, and I am one of those Freddy mains. I switched from Freddy to Dredge, because they are practically the same, but Dredge doesn't have as many restrictions. Fred needs a lot of love since his last few nerfs. He got hit by cancel culture 🤣.

    Yeah tuff break they could add Robert Engunld Freddy, there's also a new Freddy going back to the roots of child slasher.I know what you mean I main Legion and Pyramid Head.Its frustrating when you meet high caliber survivors and they basically can predict your entire kit or know how to aim dress your power.

  • This is why killer's should be strong