Potential Energy/Quick Gambit/Prove Thyself/Resilience
Sorry BHVR, but no killer can win a game against 2 players with this perks.
Sorry BHVR, but no killer can win a game against 2 players with this perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume you mean Potential Energy and not Potential Gambit? I view that perk as the new self-care. The amount of survivors I see using it at 5gens to only get hit off the gen and lose all progress is insane! Plus, it's not even a 1to1 conversion- it's 1.5 to 1! I hate this perk as survivor. And as killer I only see use in it in a 3gen, but again I can just hit them off if I see them doctor stranging and they've just wasted their own time
Quick Gambit is it's own risk and can just as easily annoy/screw teams. If you're being looped next to gens being worked on that's it's own thing (indoor maps are their own problem)
PTS/Res is it's own thing and I won't get into that here...