Have you played legion on PC and console?

If so, do you find his frenzy movement being more clunky, dropping more frames then usual on console compared to pc?

Comments

  • I will save my shards for the next killer :smile:

    And I assume that its harder to play him on console (similarly to spirit and nurse)

  • Gonna skip this one as well. Not worth the shards.

  • @Master said:
    I will save my shards for the next killer :smile:

    And I assume that its harder to play him on console (similarly to spirit and nurse)

    Yes. Definitely not as hard as a nurse though. I don't have any problems with spirit. I always get a bit disoriented after hitting someone in frenzy or vaulting and my sensitivity is at max already.

  • Spirit is fine for me, but legion was a bit difficult at first.

  • Every time after a Frenzy hit I feel disoriented and is spin my camera around and the survivor is already booking it and then I take the frenzy stun. Yeah I like legion but they disorient me too much, it's not even the fps 
  • Master said:

    I will save my shards for the next killer :smile:

    And I assume that its harder to play him on console (similarly to spirit and nurse)

    Spirit is actually pretty easy to play on console, and I find nurse easier to play than Billy or Huntress. 🤷‍♂️
  • I'm on console, my only problem is hitting in Frenzy, they're dodging me really easy but I don't think it's tech issue, just me. Not noticing a speed decrease or anything, though I don't go as far as I like.