So... why? A little rant about Knight

I've played Knight for some while and I am still learning the ropes with it but why if I set a path through a pallet and a survivor throws said pallet not only I lose all my power but also get stunned... on top of that, the guard won't appear either.

Comments

  • counterplay my guess is.

  • sounds like a bug, do you have any footage of that?

  • @some_guy1 said:

    sounds like a bug, do you have any footage of that?

    Nope, but I guess you can try to do it with a friend. Unfortunately, I have no friends who play this game.

  • From what I can tell interacting with pallets with his power leads to problems. I will stick to paths in open areas for now.

  • When the Green Orb pallet stuns, it forces the creation of a patrol route for the guards, returns to the Knight's perspective, and stuns....

    It is indeed strange. It's like if you hit Victor with a palette stun, Charlotte will stun him. Technically a special ability?